
My favorite singer is Avril Lavigne.I bought her three compacts discs.I have posters and pictures on my door and a little bit on my walls of my bedroom.I like her style of music and her style of clothing.Her first cd is Let Go.Her second is Under my Skin and her third is The Best Damn Thing.She was 17 years old when she became a famous singer.At twelve years old,she began to write her first songs.
QUESTION ????
What your favorite singer or your favorite band?
What is their style of music?
How much do you have the cd?
Did you see in live?
How time do you know this band or this singer?
What your favorite singer or your favorite band?
What is their style of music?
How much do you have the cd?
Did you see in live?
How time do you know this band or this singer?
No comments:
Post a Comment