


My favorite movie is Twilight.I saw the two movies:Twilight and New Moon.I have the first movie in DVD.I really like vampires movies.It's why,I went to see it.My two favorite character,that's Jacob and Edward.Why Jacob?Because he is very sexy(he has a beautiful body)that is the reason but I don't like when he has long hair.Why Edward?Because he is many protector,I like his talent,read in the thinkings, and he has a certain charm.I read all books:Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse and Breaking Down.I have many posters of twilight in my bedroom.I have many magazines.I have 3d cards of Twilight(New Moon).
QUESTIONS ????
What did you like or dislike movies or books?
What is your favorite character?
Do is your favorite movie or your favorite book?
QUESTIONS ????
What did you like or dislike movies or books?
What is your favorite character?
Do is your favorite movie or your favorite book?
Twilight is in my favorite movie and it became a real passion. The character I prefer is Bella because she is like me. I can't wait for New Moon in DVD!
ReplyDelete