Tuesday, January 5, 2010

animals











I have two dogs.The name of the first dog is Spyke.Its nicknames are Spykou and big baby.It was born the February twelfth,2004.It is six years old.It's a normal dog.It's a German Shepherd,Golden and Labrador.It does the death.It sits when we say him.It gives the paw.It lies down when we say him.It rolles on the ground when we say him.Finaly,it sit up on bed.It likes really the ham.In its life,it ate three completes hams that she did to unfreeze on the counter.

Achoum is my second dog.Its onle nickname is Chouchoum.It was born April of month.It is one year old.It's a small dog because it's a Shit zu.I learn him the same things that my other dog.It has a good smell especially when it's of the food.It eats more than my other dog.

Finaly,I like to ride them.

Questions ?????

Are you a animal?
What animals would you like to have?
What is the race of your animal?
What is its name or its nickname?


1 comment:

  1. The first thing I will buy when I will got an apartment, it's a cat. I already have a cat but he didn't live for a long time... It is my favorite animal and I can't wait to got one!

    ReplyDelete