I went in Florida because I have a sick sister.It's the foundation children's dream who we paid the trip.When I do this trip,I had eleven years old.I slept in a hotel.I took the plane.I went one week during the winter.We were five children and six adults.I visited full of the attractions parks,the safaris,the spectacles,etc,when I went in Florida.I visited Walt Disney World.In Walt Disney World,I visited Animal Kingdom,Bush Gardens,Universal Studio,Universal City Walk,Sea World,Magic Kingdom and Epcot.I really like this trip and I could forget never this trip.

Every year,I went to New Hampshire.We went in car.We pass one week because she has the family.We went during the summer.When we go to New Hampshire,we swim in the pool or in the spa,we go to the Hampton Beach for the plage and we go in the center of commercial. I like to go to United State.
QUESTIONS ????
What did you visited the country?
How long did you rest?
What did you do?
I went to Niagara falls, Ontario for 1 month. I wanted to practise my english especially my speacking. I was living with my aunt that is bilingue i would do it again for sure!
ReplyDelete