Thursday, January 7, 2010

I would like ...to have or to do (Futur)

My futur

To have in my futur

I would like to have a car.
I would like to have of children and a husband later.
I would like to have a place to me.
I would like to have a dog and a snake.
I would like to have a good job that I go to like.

To do in my futur

I would like to go swim with the dauphins.
I would like to travel to discover others countrys.
I would like to see my step-sister to place a face.
I would like to meet the family to my mother.
I would like to take again the plane.
I would like to go see my mother.
I would like to take a boat of cruise.

Of course,I would like to have and to do but this are my principals goals.

QUESTION ????

What would you want do or have later?









1 comment:

  1. I want to work for a magazine, have a lot of cats, dogs and mouses, have a beautiful house with a pool and trees and I would like to make some travelling.

    ReplyDelete