Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My season


My favorite season is the spring.I like the spring because it's in this season that I celebrate my birthday.It's too in this season where the cold disappears.I can to take out my bicycle and my shoes because the snow melt.I like to do the bicycle.It's too the season of sugar where I can go to the cabin of sugar and to see my family.The spring announce the birthday of Easter where that I receive the chocolate and again the presents.It's the season the least dangerous for the driving our car.It's the period of the year that we can play the tricks: I talk of the day April of fish.The spring announce the end of the third stage and the start of the fourth stage to the school.


QUESTIONS ?????

What is your favorite season?
Why ?

1 comment:

  1. Winter is my favorite season i can skate and play hockey with my friends. With winter come hockey ( Montreal canadien) i am a big fan of them. I also like summer because i play many summer sports too!

    ReplyDelete